Headlines News :
Home » » Floyd Mayweather is ready to fight Manny Pacquiao on May 5

Floyd Mayweather is ready to fight Manny Pacquiao on May 5

Written By Admin on Wednesday, January 18, 2012 | 2:02 PM

"I only want one person and its Manny Pacquiao"

"I'm ready to fight Pacquiao 5/5/12 Bob Arum know the date can't change I have my guarantee call Schaefer & Al and stop lying to the public," Undefeated pound-for-pound champion Floyd Mayweather stated this on his official Twitter page.
In a short tweet, Floyd Mayweather telling Bob Arum to stop lying to the public, clarifying that he already has guarantee in place Arum need only to speak to Schaefer & Al Haymon to make the fight become's real.
He also added to his tweet "January 16th was Dr. Martin Luther King Birthday January 17th is Muhammad Ali Birthday and May 5th is Pacquiao ass whooping day" and on his latest tweet, look's like his begging for the fight to make it reality. "First They say I'm Ducking the Fight. But now it seems like I'm begging for the fight.. What is going on?"
Share this post :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Like My Files - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger