Headlines News :
Home » , » Piolo: 'I'm at peace'

Piolo: 'I'm at peace'

Written By admin on Friday, February 24, 2012 | 4:52 AM

MANILA, Philippines -- Actor Piolo Pascual said he is focusing on the more positive aspects of his life, months after his controversial breakup with actress KC Concepcion.

"Basta dasal and having a positive outlook. You have to love yourself," he said during the cover shoot for the magazine Men's Health on Thursday.

Pascual also said he is content with his life right now.

"I'm at peace," he declared. "Just let go and focus on everything positive."

Pascual is currently shooting for his upcoming series, "Nang Dahil sa Pag-ibig," which also stars Jericho Rosales. He is also working on his latest film with Angelica Panganiban.

Despite going through a rough period after the breakup with Concepcion, Pascual managed to stay in good shape.

In his second cover for Men's Health magazine, the actor showed of his rock-hard abs and fit body, which he credits to constant workouts.

"I eat everything I want, including a lot of rice," he said of his diet. "Balanse lang since I work out so much."

Source - Ginger Conejero, ABS-CBN News
Share this post :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Like My Files - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger