Headlines News :
Home » , , » KC's half sister wants to work with Sam Milby

KC's half sister wants to work with Sam Milby

Written By admin on Sunday, February 5, 2012 | 9:20 PM


Cloie Concepcion, the daughter of actor Gabby Concepcion with Jenny Syquia
-By ABS-CBNnews.com

MANILA, Philippines – Cloie Concepcion, the daughter of actor Gabby Concepcion with Jenny Syquia, said she wants to work with actor Sam Milby.

Cloie revealed this after her production number on “ASAP 2012” on Sunday.

“[I want to work with] Sam Milby but he’s moving,” she said.

Milby left last week to pursue a Hollywood career.

Cloie said she could not believe that she actually shared the stage with her half-sister KC Concepcion.

“Oh my gosh it’s so great. I can’t even imagine that I’m here. I’m so happy right now. This is one of the happiest moments of my life. Thank you everyone for welcoming me,” she said.

Asked what are the other things that she wants to accomplish now that she’s already in showbiz, Cloie said: “Hopefully I’m gonna start in modelling. I’m super excited. Thank you.”

Meanwhile, KC only has good words for her sister.

“Cloie I’m always here for you. I wish you the best. You know we can practice in the banyo with your mom if you want. I’m so proud of you,” she said.
Share this post :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Like My Files - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger