Headlines News :
Home » , » Baby Nate 'special guest' in parents' V-Day concert

Baby Nate 'special guest' in parents' V-Day concert

Written By admin on Monday, February 6, 2012 | 5:43 AM


Regine Velasquez said that her three-month-old baby, Nathaniel James, with husband Ogie Alcasid will have a special participation in the couple’s Valentine’s Day concert billed as Mr. & Mrs. A at the Smart Araneta Coliseum.

“Panoorin niyo, nakakatawa!”  Regine simply says of what her firstborn Nathaniel James, nicknamed Nate, will be doing on stage with his famous parents.

Asked if baby Nate is already showing signs that he’s inherited from his parents the musical genes, Regine says, “It’s too early to tell. I know everybody is expecting for him to be a singer, if kung yun ang hihiligin niya, I’ll be so happy.”

“Pero kung hindi, and he wants to be an astronaut, I don’t care,” quips Regine, who also shares that her every day routine right now is being “a slave to my son. I’m breastfeeding him full-time.”

Is she open to having a baby No. 2 and so on? “I’ll be realistic. I never expected I’d get pregnant at my age (41). I’m not expecting but if the Lord will give us another one, why not? Like Nate, he is such a wonderful surprise.” Read this full article here. -By Nathalie Tomada (The Philippine Star)
Share this post :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Like My Files - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger