Headlines News :
Home » , , » Joey Marquez back as Kapamilya

Joey Marquez back as Kapamilya

Written By Admin on Thursday, January 26, 2012 | 8:44 PM


By Reyma Buan-Deveza, abs-cbnNEWS.com
MANILA, Philippines -- Actor Joey Marquez is back with ABS-CBN. Marquez will be co-hosting ABS-CBN's upcoming entertainment-documentary show "Showbiz Inside Report" with Carmina Villaroel, Janice de Belen and Ogie Diaz.

Asked if this will include interviewing former girlfriend Kris Aquino, Marquez said that he will just do his work.

"Ang sabi ko nga trabaho lang naman. So lahat ng pwede kong interbiyuhin kung pumayag ay thank you very much; kung hindi I can understand that," he said.

"I'm not doing it for my personal interest. I'm doing it for the interest of the public who would like to know what happened," he added.

As a host, he said it's beyond his control on who will guest on the show.

"I will just abide with what they want me to do... It all depends on the other party kung gusto niyang magpa-interview," he said.

Asked to describe the status of his relationship now with Aquino, Marquez replied: "I can see she is really happy right now and I would like to leave it this way."

Marquez signed a contract with ABS-CBN on Thursday afternoon,

"It's a dream come true, As I've said kaya ang lahat naman ng pinag-trabahuan ko ay may utang na loob ako kaya lang itong ABS-CBN dito ako nagmula. The root that I planted here is now very fruitful," Marquez said.

Present during the signing were ABS-CBN executives including network's president Charo Santos-Concio.

Marquez who's now enjoying his work in showbiz says he has no intention to go back to politics.

He also reacted on the issue that his upcoming show will replace "Happy Yipee Yehey."

"Actually I have no idea what time or kung sino, pero hopefully ay hindi kami makasagasa kasi lahat naman tayo ay nagta-trabaho. Pero hindi mo maiiwasan kasi kailangang mag-uplift ng level ng entertainment na ipapakita sa tao. Also to educate the people how and when to watch the real show," he said.
Share this post :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Like My Files - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger